Contents of Voice Pack 2
- Head and Neck Exercises
- Guide to Vowels
- Yawn-Sigh into Vowels
- Limbering on ‘h’
- Limbering on ‘m’
- Easy Onset (words/phrases/utterances)
The aims of the second session are:
- To demonstrate some exercises to reduce any aches and pains in the muscles around the head and neck area.
- To show clients how to produce an easy vocal note using a relaxed, sighing technique.
- To provide some limbering up exercises that should help clients to warm up the speech muscles in preparation for speaking.
- To demonstrate how to bring the vocal cords  together in an easy, relaxed manner without causing any undue strain in the voice box.
 The term ‘vocal cords’ is used in this course in preference to ‘vocal folds’, as this is likely to be more commonly understood by laypersons.
NEXT >> Head and Neck Exercises